Serendipity Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serendipity Crew Forum

Skyeblue is your Master

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bilge

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Crabcake
Awesome Admin
Crabcake

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-05-10

Bilge Empty
PostSubject: Bilge   Bilge Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 4:57 pm

OK powers of incredibilge go through here!

I am probably the WORST leg/ult bilger in the game all I do is press a lot of buttons and clear a lot of crabs. I NEVER get bingo/didn't know you could for a long time. Maybe someone can help me refine my technique?
Back to top Go down
http://www.livejournal.com/users/mouse2cat/
Vera
Able
Vera

Number of posts : 12

Bilge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bilge   Bilge Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 11:52 pm

Well checkl the videos in www.youtube.com there are plenty of em. Also the idea is in my opinion of course, there are 2 ways to keep bilging with incredible all time (ultimate bilging).
First ye can dont like bingos, so try making combos, in no more than 3 moves, combos will come along.
Second make yer combos and take yer time to do em.

Dont know if this helps ye, but i keep my ultimate lol
Back to top Go down
Crabcake
Awesome Admin
Crabcake

Number of posts : 255

Bilge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bilge   Bilge Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 12:38 am

I do a lot of one move combos, must have been all that time playing bejeweled. I also play SF like it was Tetris which I know = failure.

I have watched a few videos on youtube scarymuffin is pretty good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.livejournal.com/users/mouse2cat/
Vera
Able
Vera

Bilge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bilge   Bilge Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 3:12 pm

aye he is, his videos are still out there? lol, and i miss scary now lol Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Faleer
Distinguished

Number of posts : 19

Bilge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bilge   Bilge Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 3:16 pm

scary was a good guy....to some and an ass to some...but all in all a great guy and i hated to see him go Neutral
Back to top Go down
Vera
Able
Vera

Bilge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bilge   Bilge Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 3:38 pm

i still have his phone lol, dotn know why cuz i never call him lol, but he is in my cel phone list afro

if ye can imagine a phone call from here to there, can cost me really a lot of money lol
Back to top Go down
Faleer
Distinguished

Number of posts : 19

Bilge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bilge   Bilge Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 4:55 pm

haha yeah...i can imagine Razz
Back to top Go down
Tomrizzo
Legendary
Tomrizzo

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-05-12

Bilge Empty
PostSubject: Bilging Guide Revived!!!   Bilge Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 2:00 am

Okay mates, as always...Tomrizzo coming to touch on an area that I'm not as strong in, which is why this time I've recruited the help of Elve, Kestral, and Fritz; premiere bilgers unlike myself. Regardless, I do have my Ultimate in Bilging and I will tell you all how to get it also. If this doesn't get you Ultimate, I don't know what will mates; many of the crew can attest: I was TERRIBLE at bilge until Fritz and Kestral taught me. 😉

I shall start this thread off by explaining the intricacies of bilging and then move onto strategies, and then finally pictures! Very Happy Which we all love to see what they look like.

Bilging

1) Bilging is very specific to how your doing constantly. You'll see one second your pump is golden, the next its blue, then golden, then brown.

2) Bilging is all about spotting Bingo's, this will certainly jumpstart your pump and make it all sparkly.

3) Bingo's or higher = Incredible. Learn to spot bingo's a mile away.
Bilge Bingo

Arrr! I be new to bilge, anything for starting out?

Kestral wrote:
What I do is start firing Singles in 1 move straight away, 9 times out of 10 i hit a couple of 3X3, and also by clearing quickly I clear crabs which are a god-send in terms of bonus points. I keep at this til I have sparkly, then go real slow with 1 move singles. This keeps bucket sparkly.
Works a treat - (unless you get a USELESS board, in which case you work some longer moves at the top, say in three moves, just to open up the board

After a while my Singles stop making the bucket Sparkle, why?

Fritz wrote:
Removed by Fritz as it was so unclear as to what on earth I was talking about.

Okay, Bring on the Bingo's!

Okay; a Bingo in bilging is any move that is 3x3x3, 3x3x4, 3x4x4, 3x4x5, 4x4x5 or 3x5x5.
Example 1:
Bilge Bingo1

Okay Mates, you can see that by exchanging the blue ball with the white square you've now made a 3x3x3.

Example 2:
Bilge Bingo3

By exchanging the green and the blue we now have a 4x4x4
Bilge 3break

Those were sitting ducks, but a real Ultimate spots them...now for the walkthrough

Where's Waldo....I mean Bingo?

Okay, so these combo's aren't always staring you in the face. Sometimes you gotta work for them, and be able to see the whole picture. This next one shows the order in where I would move the pieces to make the Bingo.
Bilge Bingo4all

Align the Green pieces on the far left side, then bring the Blue pentagons over, then after their are set; exchange the green and blue to get your 3x3x4.

Avast! I be the Master of the Bingo, is that all?

Nay! I tell you; if you really have a keen eye for bilge, there are such fearsome creatures as the Sea Donkey (i.e. 3x3x3x3)
Bilge SeeDonkey

and the dreaded Vegas
Bilge Oohlala

I leave you with these:

Fritz Parting Words of Wisdom:
Quote :
[02:00:24] Fritz tells you, "how can i help u get that ult?!?!? lol me wanna help! lol"
[02:01:23] You told Fritz, "Ugh, I dunno"
[02:01:35] You told Fritz, "Let me take an epiphany to see those Bingo's coming"
[02:02:13] Fritz tells you, "ok....want secret tip? although maybe u know already"
[02:02:41] Fritz tells you, "ignore blowfish unless they would make a crab rise above the surface"
[02:03:10] Fritz tells you, "setting off a blowfish and having nothing happen is bad for your score"
[02:03:27] Fritz tells you, "tip #2"
[02:03:40] Fritz tells you, "if u see a jellyfish do NOT use it if there are blowfish on the screen"
[02:04:06] Fritz tells you, "save it...until the blowfish have been killed...then, jelly...and you'll likely see a bingo staring u in the face"
[02:04:35] Fritz tells you, "last tip"
[02:05:16] Fritz tells you, "once u get yer sparkly, take yer time....and look for bingos or at least 3x3"
[02:05:30] Fritz tells you, "is no rush...u have whatever it is...8 seconds to do something before penalized...lol"
[02:05:35] You told Fritz, "then go real slow...make the next bingo"
[02:05:53] Fritz tells you, "ok...one more tip"
[02:06:07] You told Fritz, "Pay Fritz?"
[02:06:11] Fritz tells you, "u know how somtimes is a crappy board...or is aboard u messed up...and is no way to do anything without moving all over?"
[02:06:43] Fritz tells you, "when that happens, try your best to make anything up near the top...in hopes it will jumble everything else"
[02:06:43] You told Fritz, "Clear up top?"
[02:06:47] You told Fritz, "^_^"
[02:06:49] Fritz tells you, "lol"
[02:06:51] You told Fritz, "sweet"

Incredible Bilging Video

Ebudae's Bilging (Lots of Sea Donkey's and Vegas... not for those unfamiliar with Bilging)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bilge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bilge   Bilge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bilge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Serendipity Crew Forum :: Puzzle tips?-
Jump to: