Serendipity Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serendipity Crew Forum

Skyeblue is your Master

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

song guessin'

Go down 
+3
Skelaton
Crabcake
beotian
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
beotian
Wench
beotian

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-05-11

song guessin' Empty
PostSubject: song guessin'   song guessin' Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 9:02 am

considering i am really bored i will try to revive an old game that was played in ye old DC forums.

guess the song.

rules:
1) no googleing
2)nor any other machine that gets u answers

wow i suck at explaining Shocked scratch

anyway: here comes first one

You're gonna be knowing
the loneliest kind of lonely.
It may be rough goin',
just to do your thing's
the hardest thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Crabcake
Awesome Admin
Crabcake

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-05-10

song guessin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: song guessin'   song guessin' Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 1:27 pm

I am awful at these kinds of games. Apparently I live under a rock or something...?

/e cheats
Back to top Go down
http://www.livejournal.com/users/mouse2cat/
Skelaton
Mod
Skelaton

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2007-07-27

song guessin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: song guessin'   song guessin' Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 7:27 pm

well i will be horrible at this because i lostly listen to rap
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ianasellars
Belle
Renowned
Belle

Number of posts : 62

song guessin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: song guessin'   song guessin' Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 9:48 pm

And he told me in game this would be easy, cuz Beatles era. Told him I wasn't that old Rolling Eyes Said should get it anyway. Sorry Beo....don't know it.
Back to top Go down
chimira
Distinguished
chimira

Number of posts : 15

song guessin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: song guessin'   song guessin' Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 6:09 am

me no idea either sry babe ><
Back to top Go down
beotian
Wench
beotian

song guessin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: song guessin'   song guessin' Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 2:46 pm

a little hint for the lost fans:

This song is heard at the beginning of "Man of Science, Man of Faith" as Desmond goes through his day to day exercises and chores. It is also heard in at the end of the episode (and in the alternate angle scenes from "Adrift") when Jack enters the Hatch. The song is also heard twice in the pub in Desmond's flashback in "Flashes Before Your Eyes".
Back to top Go down
Tomrizzo
Legendary
Tomrizzo

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-05-12

song guessin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: song guessin'   song guessin' Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 6:31 pm

beotian wrote:
This song is heard at the beginning of "Man of Science, Man of Faith" as Desmond goes through his day to day exercises and chores.

That didn't help me at all, haha, thanks for the clue though.
Back to top Go down
Jackanape
Renowned
Jackanape

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-05-14

song guessin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: song guessin'   song guessin' Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 7:09 pm

I know the answer.

I only cheated a little. I got the clue (shame on you for not watching Lost, Tom), but had to check a Lost fan-site for the correct title and artist. Does that still count? Should I post the answer?
Back to top Go down
beotian
Wench
beotian

song guessin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: song guessin'   song guessin' Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 7:05 am

Jackanape wrote:
I know the answer.

I only cheated a little. I got the clue (shame on you for not watching Lost, Tom), but had to check a Lost fan-site for the correct title and artist. Does that still count? Should I post the answer?

its not googleing,so it's allowed
Back to top Go down
Jackanape
Renowned
Jackanape

song guessin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: song guessin'   song guessin' Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 9:13 am

"Make Your Own Kind of Music" - Mama Cass
Back to top Go down
beotian
Wench
beotian

song guessin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: song guessin'   song guessin' Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 9:24 am

Jackanape wrote:
"Make Your Own Kind of Music" - Mama Cass

woops i forgot to tell ye that the one who guesses picks the next quote.
m
my bad
Back to top Go down
Jackanape
Renowned
Jackanape

song guessin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: song guessin'   song guessin' Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 2:38 pm

I knew. I just didn't have time to post last time. Here ya go, though. Don't think it's too tough, but I guess ya never know:

But it's on the table
The fire's cooking
And they're farming babies
While the slaves are working

If it turns out to be a stumper I can offer hints in a coupla days. I'll be away on business til Friday so you're on your own til then.
Back to top Go down
Tomrizzo
Legendary
Tomrizzo

song guessin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: song guessin'   song guessin' Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 10:58 am

Geez, I was so unbeatable on the old forum thread. Y'all have just raised the bar a little to high for this pirate. I'm totally stumped on all these songs.
Back to top Go down
Jackanape
Renowned
Jackanape

song guessin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: song guessin'   song guessin' Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 2:42 pm

Tomrizzo wrote:
Geez, I was so unbeatable on the old forum thread. Y'all have just raised the bar a little to high for this pirate. I'm totally stumped on all these songs.

Tom, it's maybe a year or 2 before your time, but I kinda thought you'd know this one. Bet you'll know it as soon as the answer comes out. BTW, I'm in Columbus right now. Doing a vendor show at your Alma Mater tomorrow morning. Any good places to hang out on a Tues night? lol!
Back to top Go down
Tomrizzo
Legendary
Tomrizzo

song guessin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: song guessin'   song guessin' Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 10:36 am

[quote="Jackanape"]
Tomrizzo wrote:
BTW, I'm in Columbus right now. Doing a vendor show at your Alma Mater tomorrow morning. Any good places to hang out on a Tues night? lol!

Food-wise or bar-wise?
Back to top Go down
Jackanape
Renowned
Jackanape

song guessin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: song guessin'   song guessin' Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 8:33 pm

[quote="Tomrizzo"]
Jackanape wrote:
Tomrizzo wrote:
BTW, I'm in Columbus right now. Doing a vendor show at your Alma Mater tomorrow morning. Any good places to hang out on a Tues night? lol!

Food-wise or bar-wise?

Too late. Already moved on to Cinncinati.

BTW, hint on the song quote. Don't get too grungy searching your brain for the answer on this one.
Back to top Go down
Jackanape
Renowned
Jackanape

song guessin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: song guessin'   song guessin' Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 1:41 pm

Next hint: Was there ever another grunge supergroup?
Back to top Go down
Jackanape
Renowned
Jackanape

song guessin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: song guessin'   song guessin' Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 7:32 pm

Jackanape wrote:
Next hint: Was there ever another grunge supergroup?

Guess I'll try giving another hint: I feel like a dog for killing this thread and I'm hungry for the answer.

If that doesn't give it away than I guess I picked one that truly no one knows (but I doubt that).
Back to top Go down
Crabcake
Awesome Admin
Crabcake

Number of posts : 255

song guessin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: song guessin'   song guessin' Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 10:20 pm

If no one can guess it you should tell us and pick a new one. Not that I will ever win at this game...
Back to top Go down
http://www.livejournal.com/users/mouse2cat/
Skelaton
Mod
Skelaton

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2007-07-27

song guessin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: song guessin'   song guessin' Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 7:51 am

yeah ill never get one because i really only listen to rap and some rock.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ianasellars
Tomrizzo
Legendary
Tomrizzo

song guessin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: song guessin'   song guessin' Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 10:21 am

Pearl Jam - Hunger Strike!

+1 point to Ms. Rizzo for looking over my shoulder and guessing it while watching Scrubs and folding my laundry at the same time. I love you Yeah, she's that good. I love you
Back to top Go down
Jackanape
Renowned
Jackanape

song guessin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: song guessin'   song guessin' Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 2:49 pm

Tomrizzo wrote:

+1 point to Ms. Rizzo for looking over my shoulder and guessing it while watching Scrubs and folding my laundry at the same time. I love you Yeah, she's that good. I love you

Hate to burst Ms. Rizzo's bubble, but she's wrong on the band. Close enough though, so get her to choose the next quote.

This one was actually Hunger Strike by Temple of the Dog, the grunge supergroup composed of members of Pearl Jam and Sound Garden (Eddie Vedder and Chris Cornell shared lead vocal duties).
Back to top Go down
beotian
Wench
beotian

song guessin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: song guessin'   song guessin' Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 5:34 pm

Jackanape wrote:
Tomrizzo wrote:

Hate to burst Ms. Rizzo's bubble, but she's wrong on the band. Close enough though, so get her to choose the next quote.

This one was actually Hunger Strike by Temple of the Dog, the grunge supergroup composed of members of Pearl Jam and Sound Garden (Eddie Vedder and Chris Cornell shared lead vocal duties).

way before my time XD.

u guys are before my time.

damn im still young Smile
Back to top Go down
Tomrizzo
Legendary
Tomrizzo

song guessin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: song guessin'   song guessin' Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 3:53 am

So you say I'm before your time? Dang Beo, how old do you take me to be? tongue

Well as you asked Jack; I asked her to name a song, and this is what she rather started belting at me (or the whoa part); shouldn't be too hard for you "younger" people:

"Whoaaaaaaaa, was it never my intention to brag, steal it all away from you now but God does it feel so good now"

Happy guessing
Back to top Go down
Jackanape
Renowned
Jackanape

song guessin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: song guessin'   song guessin' Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 12:07 am

Tomrizzo wrote:
So you say I'm before your time? Dang Beo, how old do you take me to be? tongue

Well as you asked Jack; I asked her to name a song, and this is what she rather started belting at me (or the whoa part); shouldn't be too hard for you "younger" people:

"Whoaaaaaaaa, was it never my intention to brag, steal it all away from you now but God does it feel so good now"

Happy guessing

Must be after my time...lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

song guessin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: song guessin'   song guessin' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

song guessin'
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Serendipity Crew Forum :: Parley-
Jump to: