Serendipity Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serendipity Crew Forum

Skyeblue is your Master

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Man! My post count's going through the roof!

Go down 
+4
beotian
Skelaton
Crabcake
Jackanape
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
beotian
Wench
beotian

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-05-11

Man! My post count's going through the roof! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man! My post count's going through the roof!   Man! My post count's going through the roof! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 11:37 am

Jackanape wrote:

My cat's breath smells like catfood. Discuss.

well i think you should smell its breath and compare it to the cat food you give it.
if the two dont smell alike,your cat has a secret life.
Back to top Go down
Crabcake
Awesome Admin
Crabcake

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Man! My post count's going through the roof!   Man! My post count's going through the roof! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 1:15 pm

Well Jello Jack I smell like... a house fire! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.livejournal.com/users/mouse2cat/
Skyeblue
Pimp Master
Skyeblue

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: Man! My post count's going through the roof!   Man! My post count's going through the roof! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 5:10 pm

/me prods Crabcake.....eat me Isnt it Ralph Wiggum that ses my cats breath smells like cat food?
Back to top Go down
Skelaton
Mod
Skelaton

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Man! My post count's going through the roof!   Man! My post count's going through the roof! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 5:35 pm

wasn't off topic belle asked a question.

hmm... house fire? now how did that one happen
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ianasellars
Skelaton
Mod
Skelaton

PostSubject: Re: Man! My post count's going through the roof!   Man! My post count's going through the roof! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 7:28 pm

ok so this is a little offtopic but uhh....
MY NEW SIGNATURE IS THE BESTEST!
Back to top Go down
Jackanape
Renowned
Jackanape

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Man! My post count's going through the roof!   Man! My post count's going through the roof! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 7:32 pm

Skyeblue wrote:
/me prods Crabcake.....eat me Isnt it Ralph Wiggum that ses my cats breath smells like cat food?

Ding-ding-ding. We have a winner.
Back to top Go down
Jackanape
Renowned
Jackanape

PostSubject: Re: Man! My post count's going through the roof!   Man! My post count's going through the roof! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 7:34 pm

Skelaton wrote:
ok so this is a little offtopic but uhh....
MY NEW SIGNATURE IS THE BESTEST!

I kinda like mine. I'll remove it when I see Belle asking me to in her signature. tongue
Back to top Go down
Skelaton
Mod
Skelaton

PostSubject: Re: Man! My post count's going through the roof!   Man! My post count's going through the roof! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 10:55 pm

jack you win yours is the Bestest
Back to top Go down
Crabcake
Awesome Admin
Crabcake

PostSubject: Re: Man! My post count's going through the roof!   Man! My post count's going through the roof! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 1:35 am

There was some concern about me smelling like a house fire (cuz I do) SO strongly people have asked me if there was a BBQ nearby or if I smelled smoke as well.

Today we Raku fired our ceramic pieces. The process involves a gas kiln (usually they are electric) then pulling the pieces out while still hot and throwing them into garbage cans full of newspaper and pine needles. You then put a lid on it and let it smolder. The smoke does some magic with the clay making the glaze crackle and the bare clay turn black. BUT there is a lot of smoke and burning involved.
Back to top Go down
Skelaton
Mod
Skelaton

PostSubject: Re: Man! My post count's going through the roof!   Man! My post count's going through the roof! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 8:02 am

i don't get this at all
Back to top Go down
Skyeblue
Pimp Master
Skyeblue

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: Man! My post count's going through the roof!   Man! My post count's going through the roof! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 12:51 pm

I like burning things.... cheers
Back to top Go down
Skelaton
Mod
Skelaton

PostSubject: Re: Man! My post count's going through the roof!   Man! My post count's going through the roof! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 5:35 pm

hehe me too
Back to top Go down
Tomrizzo
Legendary
Tomrizzo

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Man! My post count's going through the roof!   Man! My post count's going through the roof! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 6:40 pm

1) wow, y'all are a bunch of pyromaniacs
2) Crabby, the fact that you threw a flaming pot into a trash-can filled with newspaper and pine needles without any political motive makes me giggle.
3) Jack, your signature does rock.
Back to top Go down
Jackanape
Renowned
Jackanape

PostSubject: Re: Man! My post count's going through the roof!   Man! My post count's going through the roof! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 7:42 pm

Crabcake wrote:
There was some concern about me smelling like a house fire (cuz I do) SO strongly people have asked me if there was a BBQ nearby or if I smelled smoke as well.

Today we Raku fired our ceramic pieces. The process involves a gas kiln (usually they are electric) then pulling the pieces out while still hot and throwing them into garbage cans full of newspaper and pine needles. You then put a lid on it and let it smolder. The smoke does some magic with the clay making the glaze crackle and the bare clay turn black. BUT there is a lot of smoke and burning involved.

I took Ceramics in high school. I have a really cool Raku goblet that I made. Unfortunately you can't drink out of Raku fired pieces.
Back to top Go down
Jackanape
Renowned
Jackanape

PostSubject: Re: Man! My post count's going through the roof!   Man! My post count's going through the roof! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 7:43 pm

Tomrizzo wrote:
1) wow, y'all are a bunch of pyromaniacs
2) Crabby, the fact that you threw a flaming pot into a trash-can filled with newspaper and pine needles without any political motive makes me giggle.
3) Jack, your signature does rock.

How do you like the addition? Smile
Back to top Go down
Crabcake
Awesome Admin
Crabcake

PostSubject: Re: Man! My post count's going through the roof!   Man! My post count's going through the roof! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 11:22 pm

Very much thank you

And who says you can't use raku pieces? Restaurants won't buy them but that shouldn't prevent you from using em. My ceramic teacher says he uses them all the time so you should be fine as long as you clean it thoroughly. (yanno cracks and all)

Was about to hit the showers but my suite mate beat me to it... YAR!
Back to top Go down
Belle
Renowned
Belle

Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Man! My post count's going through the roof!   Man! My post count's going through the roof! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 11:02 am

*cough**cough* Check out my post in Tom's event thread. cheers Like I told Jack last night if you can't laugh at yourself, others will surely do it for you. Wink jocolor This is me the official Jestor of the crew. Rolling Eyes Also I demand chocolate sauce as a side to go with those babiezzzzzz. Cool
Back to top Go down
Tomrizzo
Legendary
Tomrizzo

PostSubject: Re: Man! My post count's going through the roof!   Man! My post count's going through the roof! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 3:47 pm

Belle wrote:
Like I told Jack last night if you can't laugh at yourself, others will surely do it for you.

QFT.
Back to top Go down
Jackanape
Renowned
Jackanape

PostSubject: Re: Man! My post count's going through the roof!   Man! My post count's going through the roof! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 7:20 pm

Skelaton wrote:

Skel, I was kidding about you guys going off-topic. This thread is meant to go off-topic and just be a place to post meaningless fun little barnacle. Smile
Back to top Go down
Skelaton
Mod
Skelaton

PostSubject: Re: Man! My post count's going through the roof!   Man! My post count's going through the roof! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 11:24 pm

Belle wrote:
*cough**cough* Check out my post in Tom's event thread. cheers Like I told Jack last night if you can't laugh at yourself, others will surely do it for you. Wink jocolor This is me the official Jestor of the crew. Rolling Eyes Also I demand chocolate sauce as a side to go with those babiezzzzzz. Cool

BBQ Sauce yumm...= Baby Back Ribs
Back to top Go down
Skelaton
Mod
Skelaton

PostSubject: Re: Man! My post count's going through the roof!   Man! My post count's going through the roof! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 11:28 pm

Jackanape wrote:
Skelaton wrote:

Skel, I was kidding about you guys going off-topic. This thread is meant to go off-topic and just be a place to post meaningless fun little barnacle. Smile

i thought so because there was no stated rules. your the mod of this fourm so i am gonna listen
Back to top Go down
Tomrizzo
Legendary
Tomrizzo

PostSubject: Re: Man! My post count's going through the roof!   Man! My post count's going through the roof! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 12:02 am

A few questions:

1) I totally missed the original conversation about Belle eating babies, so now that I hear she's consuming tiny-people's souls; I'm curious as to what made her aquire a taste for Gerber. Elaborate.
2) I have an identical twin, you're thoughts on if you had you're own identical twin. (I just really want 2 Belles)
3) Fashion statement, who do you feel makes it the most in the crew?
4) If I made my own ocean, it would be Periwinkle...details to come.
Back to top Go down
Belle
Renowned
Belle

Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Man! My post count's going through the roof!   Man! My post count's going through the roof! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 5:01 am

The Belle eats babies deal got started by Skye and her signature. Somehow Skelaton decided to make it as a quote from me. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Skelaton
Mod
Skelaton

PostSubject: Re: Man! My post count's going through the roof!   Man! My post count's going through the roof! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 10:54 pm

yeah and then skye told CC to make it your name

Baby Eater...
Back to top Go down
Crabcake
Awesome Admin
Crabcake

PostSubject: Re: Man! My post count's going through the roof!   Man! My post count's going through the roof! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 12:43 am

WEDNESDAY IS TALK LIKE A PIRATE DAY!!!!

I propose a mandatory enforcement. Violators will be planked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man! My post count's going through the roof!   Man! My post count's going through the roof! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Man! My post count's going through the roof!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Serendipity Crew Forum :: Parley-
Jump to: