Serendipity Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serendipity Crew Forum

Skyeblue is your Master

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jackanape
Renowned
Jackanape

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-05-14

Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon Empty
PostSubject: Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon   Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 7:25 pm

Ok, new game time. Inspired by Crabbie in the song guessing game.

Six degrees of Kevin Bacon-

For those of you who are not familiar with the game, I'll name an actor/actress and you have to link him/her to Kevin Bacon in six movies (or tv shows) or less based on co-stars. For example, if I said, "Sandra Bullock," one correct answer would be:

Sandra Bullock was in Speed w/ Keanu Reeves. Keanu was in Matrix w/ Laurence Fishburne. Laurence was in Mystic River w/ Kevin Bacon.

That's only 3 degrees of separation between Sandra Bullock and Kevin Bacon.

First person to correctly answer the Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon question gets to start the next round by naming the next actor/actress.

So, here's the first one:

John Stewart

BTW, googling is allowed.
Back to top Go down
Jackanape
Renowned
Jackanape

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon   Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 7:44 pm

No one wants to play. Crying or Very sad

Fine. I'm taking my ball and going home! Mad
Back to top Go down
Crabcake
Awesome Admin
Crabcake

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon   Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 11:28 pm

I would love LOVE to play with you but I can't recognize actors from one film to the next. T_T

Or probably more significantly I do not watch TV. I do not own a TV and I really don't care for it anymore. But if the Daily Show is on I will sit down and watch it. Because John Stewart is amazing.

Kevin Bacon? I don't even know what he looks like.

I think this may be a moral shortcoming.
Back to top Go down
http://www.livejournal.com/users/mouse2cat/
beotian
Wench
beotian

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon   Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 12:59 pm

same here.
what's a kevin bacon?
Back to top Go down
Belle
Renowned
Belle

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon   Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 2:58 pm

So the old pirate around here doesn't know who Kevin Bacon is. Just kidding, he is before your and Beo's time. OOOO lala. Google him, he was a hawty in his day. Still doesn't look too bad in my opinion. Altho I believe he is in his 40's now....Ancient. Rolling Eyes He and his brother now have a band together, which I think are pretty good. That's just my opinion. You are probably more familiar with his lovely wife, Kyra Sedgewick. Both excellant actors. Need to check out Flatliners!!
Back to top Go down
Skelaton
Mod
Skelaton

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon   Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 11:22 pm

yeah i have no clue
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ianasellars
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon   Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Serendipity Crew Forum :: Parley-
Jump to: