Serendipity Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serendipity Crew Forum

Skyeblue is your Master

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

People i reeeeaaaaally shouldn't fancy but i do...

Go down 
+4
Tomrizzo
maddame
Crabcake
Skyeblue
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyeblue
Pimp Master
Skyeblue

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-05-10

People i reeeeaaaaally shouldn't fancy but i do... Empty
PostSubject: People i reeeeaaaaally shouldn't fancy but i do...   People i reeeeaaaaally shouldn't fancy but i do... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 4:17 pm

Ok..well as the title suggests this one is about all those people you fancy that aren't the most...erm...obvious choice.
The idea is you post a picture of the person u kinna fancy..and it cant be someone hawt, it needs 2 be someone ur almost ashamed to be fancyin....
An we want explanations for your bad choices mates Razz

Ok so i guess i'll get the ball rolling then. Ok..so my choice is Lucius Malfoy from Harry Potter...he's deliciously ebil!! Any reference to him must be made under the name lucious Lucius lol!
People i reeeeaaaaally shouldn't fancy but i do... 6528532a5559462720l
Quote :
what joo gonna do wif that lucious Lucius??
Back to top Go down
Crabcake
Awesome Admin
Crabcake

Number of posts : 255

PostSubject: Re: People i reeeeaaaaally shouldn't fancy but i do...   People i reeeeaaaaally shouldn't fancy but i do... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 4:28 pm

luscious Lucius is such a wet cat

HISSSS!
Back to top Go down
http://www.livejournal.com/users/mouse2cat/
Anonymou

PostSubject: Re: People i reeeeaaaaally shouldn't fancy but i do...   People i reeeeaaaaally shouldn't fancy but i do... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 5:12 pm

One disagrees profusely! Luscious Lucius is luscious indeed Very Happy
I luuuurveeeee Roger from Less Than Jake, less well known but seriously hawtt!! Bit shameful as he's like 30 some but nevertheless hawtt still!! Couldn't find my fave pic of him so had to settle for this:

People i reeeeaaaaally shouldn't fancy but i do... Rogerltj

And Roger in semi-action (paused to talk to the crowd Razz)

People i reeeeaaaaally shouldn't fancy but i do... SNV34752

I know it's massive and I don't care I love him ^^ Only as a fantasy though, Love you Lyssie Very Happy xxx
Back to top Go down
Skyeblue
Pimp Master
Skyeblue

PostSubject: Re: People i reeeeaaaaally shouldn't fancy but i do...   People i reeeeaaaaally shouldn't fancy but i do... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 6:34 pm

U suck ass Crabcake..no posts w/o a picture and cover story u loser

Edit: Tomrizzo wrote:
Quote :
You're post Skye is just proof of the kettle calling the pot black. Way to criticize CC for posting without a pic when you fired right back with a rebuttal without a post.
I challenge ur rebutal (sp?) with another of mine own pics Razz
People i reeeeaaaaally shouldn't fancy but i do... 6528532a5568436623l
Jareth the Goblin King (aka David Bowie in the movie Labyrinth) Same reasons as lucious Lucius i guess..i seem to be liking the evil sort Twisted Evil
Oh and if i had a picture...another one wud be Madd...u hawtie Wink

Last edited by on Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
maddame
Able
maddame

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: People i reeeeaaaaally shouldn't fancy but i do...   People i reeeeaaaaally shouldn't fancy but i do... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 11:31 pm

jolleyroger Embarassed

https://servimg.com/view/11518524/3

hehe, aww so cute! Wink
altho lys has that whole bad-boy look going for him..
Back to top Go down
Tomrizzo
Legendary
Tomrizzo

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: People i reeeeaaaaally shouldn't fancy but i do...   People i reeeeaaaaally shouldn't fancy but i do... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 11:39 pm

Skyeblue wrote:

You're post Skye is just proof of the kettle calling the pot black. Way to criticize CC for posting without a pic when you fired right back with a rebuttal without a post. tongue

So, my person is: Michael Jackson
People i reeeeaaaaally shouldn't fancy but i do... Ap_jackson_thriller_405

Tomrizzo, himself wrote:
I chose Wacko Jacko as my artist because, despite the fact his personal life is by far the scariest and most confusing thing ever; I totally love his music. He's a great artist to the ears, just not to the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Skelaton
Mod
Skelaton

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: People i reeeeaaaaally shouldn't fancy but i do...   People i reeeeaaaaally shouldn't fancy but i do... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 11:00 pm

i don't really get this am i suppose to post a picture of someone i am ashamed of liking?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ianasellars
Crabcake
Awesome Admin
Crabcake

PostSubject: Re: People i reeeeaaaaally shouldn't fancy but i do...   People i reeeeaaaaally shouldn't fancy but i do... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 11:42 pm

Yes... But google failed me when I searched for mine. Guess I am the only one who thinks he's hot
Back to top Go down
Skelaton
Mod
Skelaton

PostSubject: Re: People i reeeeaaaaally shouldn't fancy but i do...   People i reeeeaaaaally shouldn't fancy but i do... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 12:06 am

so CC what is your choice?
Back to top Go down
Skyeblue
Pimp Master
Skyeblue

PostSubject: Re: People i reeeeaaaaally shouldn't fancy but i do...   People i reeeeaaaaally shouldn't fancy but i do... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 8:41 am

Skelaton wrote:
Quote :
"i don't really get this am i suppose to post a picture of someone i am ashamed of liking?"

Not so much someone you're ashamed of liking..I'm not ashamed of liking either of my two choices...It's more that they aren't "usual" choices for someone u fancy..Like if i turned around and said i fancy Patrick Dempsey (McDreamy from Gray's Anatomy) folk wudn't really bat an eyelid..cos hes a good lookin man and i do fancy the pants of him....
But if i said i fancied..i dunno...Prince Charles...then its kind of embarassing
Back to top Go down
Elve
Master
Elve

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: People i reeeeaaaaally shouldn't fancy but i do...   People i reeeeaaaaally shouldn't fancy but i do... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 11:54 am

Elve wrote:
You must be a genius to write such well...

Spoiler:

Elve
Back to top Go down
chimira
Distinguished
chimira

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: People i reeeeaaaaally shouldn't fancy but i do...   People i reeeeaaaaally shouldn't fancy but i do... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 3:33 pm

Skyeblue wrote:

Quote :
You're post Skye is just proof of the kettle calling the pot black. Way to criticize CC for posting without a pic when you fired right back with a rebuttal without a post.
Jareth the Goblin King (aka David Bowie in the movie Labyrinth) Same reasons as lucious Lucius i guess..i seem to be liking the evil sort Twisted Evil
Oh and if i had a picture...another one wud be Madd...u hawtie Wink

ah me has to unfortunately agree with skye - he sooo yummy esp in the balrrom sequence in the bubble teehee
Back to top Go down
Crabcake
Awesome Admin
Crabcake

PostSubject: Re: People i reeeeaaaaally shouldn't fancy but i do...   People i reeeeaaaaally shouldn't fancy but i do... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 2:02 am

Ok I thought real hard and I have always fancied a certain

People i reeeeaaaaally shouldn't fancy but i do... Riker1

You know he's hot
Back to top Go down
Skyeblue
Pimp Master
Skyeblue

PostSubject: Re: People i reeeeaaaaally shouldn't fancy but i do...   People i reeeeaaaaally shouldn't fancy but i do... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 7:11 am

lol, nice choice CC..i always thought Captain Janeway (sp?) was a fox myself Razz Hellz yeah..her and Dr Quinn medicine woman Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Skelaton
Mod
Skelaton

PostSubject: Re: People i reeeeaaaaally shouldn't fancy but i do...   People i reeeeaaaaally shouldn't fancy but i do... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 6:08 pm

People i reeeeaaaaally shouldn't fancy but i do... Mustang

yummy...

Do they gots to be peoples?
Back to top Go down
maddame
Able
maddame

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: People i reeeeaaaaally shouldn't fancy but i do...   People i reeeeaaaaally shouldn't fancy but i do... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 6:29 am

chimira wrote:
Skyeblue wrote:

Quote :

ah me has to unfortunately agree with skye - he sooo yummy esp in the balrrom sequence in the bubble teehee

/me nods vigorously in agreement!!
Back to top Go down
Skelaton
Mod
Skelaton

PostSubject: Re: People i reeeeaaaaally shouldn't fancy but i do...   People i reeeeaaaaally shouldn't fancy but i do... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 7:59 am

i never saw that movie. guessing it is old/before me
Back to top Go down
crazymysza
Able

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: People i reeeeaaaaally shouldn't fancy but i do...   People i reeeeaaaaally shouldn't fancy but i do... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 6:11 am

My hero - who it is? It was loooooooooong ago, but...... I saw this film many times because of this hero. I fell in love, I was young..
People i reeeeaaaaally shouldn't fancy but i do... Hero
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People i reeeeaaaaally shouldn't fancy but i do...   People i reeeeaaaaally shouldn't fancy but i do... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People i reeeeaaaaally shouldn't fancy but i do...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Serendipity Crew Forum :: Parley-
Jump to: