Serendipity Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serendipity Crew Forum

Skyeblue is your Master

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Price check..

Go down 
+2
Tomrizzo
Skyeblue
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyeblue
Pimp Master
Skyeblue

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-05-10

Price check.. Empty
PostSubject: Price check..   Price check.. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 4:30 pm

I won a sand dollar and a lime knobby coral thru atlantis..and i wanted to know how much these sort of things were worth?
Back to top Go down
Tomrizzo
Legendary
Tomrizzo

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-05-12

Price check.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price check..   Price check.. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 5:10 pm

Skyeblue wrote:
...and i wanted to know how much these sort of things were worth?

Coral prices I've seen as low as 8k(Here) and upwards of of 400k (Here).

Things to remember:
-Coral, whether Knobby or Spiked, is typically rare.
-I cannot find any record of Lime Knobby Coral on Hunter; you might have a One-of-a-Kind which = $$$. (Open at like 40k, see if anyone tries it)

Sand dollars:
- I own one and bought it for 6k(Here)
- Not too rare, usually can get between 8k and 14k, asking price.
- Vera managed to sell a sand dollar for 15k; so it's not impossible to get more but expect less.
Back to top Go down
Skyeblue
Pimp Master
Skyeblue

Number of posts : 61

Price check.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price check..   Price check.. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 7:06 pm

Also..i just got atlantean buckle shoes (womens)...and a Trinketos Model, which im told by Gunner is worth around 250k..i think i posted a pic of it in that spamming zone that jack set up.
Thanks for the info there btw Tom pirat
i came out of atlantis today thinking id won a cane, a barrel and the shoes..and i look thru my booty panel..and ive got all this stuff that i had no idea i had or where it came from..so if anyone wants a bludgeon (various types) or a sword..let me no Razz
Back to top Go down
Skelaton
Mod
Skelaton

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Price check.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price check..   Price check.. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 9:54 pm

i want a new white/red falch
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ianasellars
Jackanape
Renowned
Jackanape

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-05-14

Price check.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price check..   Price check.. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 2:29 pm

All I've gotten from Atlantis is an eyepatch and some poe. How is it decided who gets stuff out of the treasure chests?
Back to top Go down
Crabcake
Awesome Admin
Crabcake

Number of posts : 255

Price check.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price check..   Price check.. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 6:01 pm

The treasure chests are divided evenly among crew some have treasure inside some have poe. Also make sure to check all your inventory tabs I found a few extra swords in mine.
This is what I was told

I wish you got to open the chests like you can open presents instead of just finding yourself with more stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.livejournal.com/users/mouse2cat/
Skelaton
Mod
Skelaton

Price check.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price check..   Price check.. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 6:12 pm

yeah i get bunch of crap because i only defend. i get 1 old bludgeon every time.

I got a gaff and broken bottle
Back to top Go down
Belle
Renowned
Belle

Number of posts : 62

Price check.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price check..   Price check.. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 5:53 am

Actually it's totally random on who receives treasure. I have been on 2 now that I received nothing accept the booty division. Others, I have cleaned house. Doesn't matter whether you TH, defend , how long you were on the trip; or what you do as to what you get. Also Mysza has yet to receive treasure.Yoke got planked yesterday and got spiky coral. So go figure. But there is one thing I have noticed the boat owner has chests reserved for them, and the bnaver doesn't do too bad also. Wink
Back to top Go down
Skelaton
Mod
Skelaton

Price check.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price check..   Price check.. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 7:57 am

yeah but if you get like 2 incredibles on sailing you get a chest for good sailing. If you defend 5 winning battles you would probably get a chest for defending. The incredibles have to be in the monster fight tough at a break.

if you scroll up it you can read who gets what and why... and i saw Skyeblue got alot for Sailing. And she was near the very top every time
Back to top Go down
Tomrizzo
Legendary
Tomrizzo

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-05-12

Price check.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price check..   Price check.. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 10:14 am

Skelaton wrote:
If you defend 5 winning battles you would probably get a chest for defending. The incredibles have to be in the monster fight tough at a break.

Two assumptions I've made while in Atlantis (yes, I take notes while in Atlantis)

1) Defending and winning doesn't seem to affect your booty divide, neither does winning one-vs.ones. I defended the whole time with Lysaer in Ice; got nothing for it. I also successfully defeated 7 Bellator's in one sitting; still nothing. You do get a trophey for defending.

2) Incredibles don't seem to affect your rewards; as I have managed to consistently get increds. And plus, if Mysza hasn't won anything, with the way she bilges/carps/sails then fear preformance plays a little role.

NOTE: I have never made it out of Atlantis without sinking, and I'm assuming all hauled treasure is lost after sinking; so these assumptions are made on my prior experiences in Atlantis.
Back to top Go down
Belle
Renowned
Belle

Price check.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price check..   Price check.. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 1:42 pm

Skel I have not pulled an incredible sailing yet, but got a 2k bonus award for sailing and being 4th on the list with excellants. This was the trip I spent only the last 30 mins of it and got all kinds of goodies. And Yoke got planked for lazing and got spiky coral, so heh for once it paid to laze and get planked? The only certainty is the owner of the boat gets chests, but Gunner has told me usually stuff like broken bottles etc.
Back to top Go down
Skelaton
Mod
Skelaton

Price check.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price check..   Price check.. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 5:31 pm

hmm Belle you should use one of your ships
Back to top Go down
Jackanape
Renowned
Jackanape

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-05-14

Price check.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price check..   Price check.. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 7:42 pm

Would taking a sloop in a sticking close to the safezone even be worth it? If not, anyone have an idea of the smallest ship size that would be worth taking on a trip to Atlantis?
Back to top Go down
Skelaton
Mod
Skelaton

Price check.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price check..   Price check.. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 11:46 pm

Badglah probably. that would only be able to take on Trinketos
Back to top Go down
Belle
Renowned
Belle

Price check.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price check..   Price check.. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 6:47 am

Skel I have lost several ships to this effort and BK, you have just not been on. Donated couple dhows to Gunner the other night for a run at the Citadel. We did manage to get there and defeat it. I had to leave, and I know that they were sunk, but that was part of the plan too. Wink
Back to top Go down
Skelaton
Mod
Skelaton

Price check.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price check..   Price check.. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 7:53 am

oh so did you ever win with one of your ships?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Price check.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price check..   Price check.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Price check..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Serendipity Crew Forum :: Bazaar-
Jump to: